Personally Identifiable Information
Personally, Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address, or any information you submit to papersweetsco.in or the Applications that identifies you individually.
The Web Sites or the Applications will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it.
Therefore, if you do not want us to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, please do not submit it to us.
You can visit and browse the Paper Sweets Co Web Site and the Applications without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself, but not all functions will be available to you. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below. The Web Sites and the Applications may collect personally identifiable information about you by methods such as the following:
- Registration Forms – If you are offered the opportunity to enter a promotion, to become a registered user of dominos.com, or to opt-in to receive Paper Sweets information through another site or the Applications, you must apply by filling out the registration form on the site or the Application. This form requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, areas of interest, product usage, credit/debit card number(s) with associated expiration date(s), CVV and billing zip code(s), and/or a unique individual password.
- Transactions and Activity – If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through the Web Sites or an Application, we will collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the Web Sites or Application and your other activity on the site or Application. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the Web Sites or Application that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.
- Email and other voluntary communications – You may also choose to communicate with us through email, via our Web Sites, via the Applications, by telephone, in writing, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
When you visit the Paper Sweets Co Web Site and Applications, like when you visit most other web sites and applications, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet (which identifies the company providing you internet access and general geographic information), the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the Paper Sweets Co Web Site, and the internet address of the web sites, if any, from which you linked directly to the Paper Sweets Co site or Application. This information is not personally identifiable.
Paper Sweets Co may use the personally identifiable information collected through its Web Sites or Applications primarily for such purposes as:
- helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users” accounts or memberships;
- processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- providing services and support to users;
- improving the Web Sites, including tailoring it to users” preferences;
- providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about Domino”s Pizza and its affiliates;
- responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- protecting our systems from fraud and unlawful access;
- maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
Paper Sweets Co uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its Web Sites and Applications. Paper Sweets Co may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about its Web Sites and Applications to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. Again, this information is not personally identifiable.
Disclosure of Information
Paper Sweets Co does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. Paper Sweets Co may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its Web Sites, Applications, payment processing, or other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. These companies may only use such personally identifiable information for the purpose or performing those functions and may not use it for any other purpose. Papers Sweets Co may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Paper Sweets Co will not be responsible for any kind of delay in parcels due to Paper Sweets Co uses Courier Services to deliver the packages to customers.
The Paper Sweets Co Web Sites” and Applications” server, or the servers of companies that are used to operate the Web Sites and Applications, may place a “cookie” on your computer or store data in your computer browser in order to allow you to use the Web Sites and Applications and to personalize your experience. A “cookie” is a small piece of data that can be sent by a web server to your computer, which then may be stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies and browser storage allow us to recognize your computer while you are on our Web Sites and Applications and help customize your online experience and make it more convenient for you. Cookies and browser storage are also useful in allowing more efficient log-in for users, tracking transaction histories, and preserving information between sessions. The information collected from cookies and browser storage may also be used to improve the functionality of the Web Sites and Applications.
Paper Sweets Co maintains electronic, and procedural safeguards to help guard personally identifiable information. If transactions are offered on the Web Sites or Applications, transaction information is transmitted to and from Paper Sweets Co in encrypted form using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connections to help protect such information from interception. Paper Sweets Co restricts authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Credit/debit card number(s) you elect to provide on file as part of your online profile for use when placing an order through the Paper Sweets CoWeb Sites or Applications will be tokenized and maintained in an encrypted format by a third-party provider to further lower any risk. It is your responsibility to protect the integrity of your own account by keeping your account name and password safe. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send through the internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception.
Paper Sweets Co reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the information practices of Paper Sweets Co, or your dealings with our Web Sites or Applications, please contact us.